Hush, little baby, don"t say a word,
安静,小宝贝,不要说话,
Mama"s gonna buy you a mockingbird.
妈妈会去给你买一个模仿鸟。
And if that mockingbird don"t sing,
如果模仿鸟不唱歌,
Mama"s gonna buy you a diamond ring.
妈妈会去给你买一枚钻石戒指。
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
如果钻石戒指变成黄铜,
Mama"s gonna buy you a looking glass.
妈妈会去给你买一面镜子。
And if that looking glass gets broke,
如果镜子打碎了。
Mama"s gonna buy you a billy goat.
妈妈会去给你买一只雄山羊。
And if that billy goat won"t pull,
如果雄山羊拽不动,
Mama"s gonna buy you a cart and bull.
妈妈会去给你买一架牛车。
And if that cart and bull turn over,
如果牛车翻了。
Mama"s gonna buy you a dog named Rover.
妈妈会去给你买一只叫流浪者的狗。
And if that dog named Rover won"t bark,
如果那只叫流浪者的狗不叫,
Mama"s going to buy you a horse and cart.
妈妈会去给你买一辆马车。
And if that horse and cart fall down,
如果马车倒了,
You"ll be the sweetest little baby in town.
你就成为镇上最甜蜜的小宝贝了。
如果觉得《简单少儿英语歌曲:安静 小宝贝》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!