糖尿病康复,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
糖尿病康复 > 电影《和平()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《和平()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2022-03-12 20:19:10

相关推荐

电影《和平()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

根据真实事件改编

意大利退出轴心国 德军开始撤退

The Italians have quit and the Germans were retreating,

撤退得缓慢

giving way slowly,

粗暴地使我们在每一寸土地上

violently making us pay for every inch of ground,

都付出了大量的时间和鲜血

in time and in blood.

我们耗费了大量的巡逻队

For our patrols,

狙击手

snipers,

和地雷

landmines,

但无论如何我们都在坚持前进

but we went on anyway.

一步接着一步

putting one foot in front of the other.

握紧步枪

holding our rifles,

保持警惕

trying in all our misery,

哪怕痛苦 彷徨 疲倦

confusion and exhaustion to remain watchful.

这天气不是下雨

if it wasn the rain,

就是寒潮或大雪

it was the cold or the snow.

这些所有因素导致了一件事

All variations of the same thing.

那就是窒息

It was suffocating.

我们用尽方法

And no matter how hard we tried,

都无法呼吸顺畅

we just couldn get enough air.

我们身处卡西诺周边

We were somewhere near Cassino,

却看不出半点意大利的影子

but it was hard to believe this was even Italy anymore.

因此我们仍在前进

So we kept on.

独自穿越战争的硝烟

Alone in the waste of the war.

承受战争之罚

And we continued to be punished for it.

她跟他是一路人

She was with him.

她要是有机会的话肯定会朝我们开枪的

She wouldve shot us all if she couldve.

就像他妈的多米诺骨牌

Like fuckin dominoes.

什么叫他妈的多米诺骨牌

"Fuckin dominoes"?

我都搞不懂他和纳粹谁更疯了

I don know whos crazier, him or the Nazis.

混蛋 为什么他们看起来总跟睡着了一样

Damn it, why do they always gotta look like they e asleep?

你要做的第一件事是什么 如果

Whats the first thing you e gonna do when you...?

如果能回家 你要做的第一件事是什么

Whats the first thing you e gonna do when you get home?

我的话 那肯定是去乔家石蟹

For me, its gonna be Joes Stone Crab.

创始于19的迈阿密海鲜餐厅

招牌菜是佛罗里达州特有的石蟹

开了三十年了

Been around for 30 years,

最棒的邓杰内斯蟹

Best dungeness.

没错 那就是我要去做的

Yeah, thats what Im gonna do.

我不知道

I dunno...

我爸之前对我说 一战的时候有一次

My old man told me one time in the first war,

又来了

Oh, here we go.

-什么 -别理他

- What?! - Ignore him.

大家都在听他放屁

Everybody listens to his bullshit.

继续 把它讲完

Come on, tell the story.

我就想说有一次

All I was gonna say is that this one time

我爸他穿越五十码的炮火

he ran through 50 yards of gunfire

就为了拿些巧克力

just to get some chocolate.

好吧 就你相信这种鬼话

Yeah, and you believe that crap.

-你他妈 -穿过五十码德国佬的枪林弹雨

- Fuckin asshole. - 50 yards of Gerrys popping off rounds

就为了一块该死的好时巧克力

just to get a damn Hersheys bar.

别那么看我

And don look at me like that.

会让我想到我兄弟 想到我兄弟就会想家

Reminds me of my brother and that reminds me of home.

这只会让我的心情屎上加霜

And that just depresses the shit out of me.

Halt!

你他妈的不许动

Don fuckin move.

霍普韦尔 瓦尔贝格 过来

Hopewell. Walberg.

检查一下手推车

Overturn that cart and make sure

看看有没有武器或走私货

that there are no weapons or contraband.

不抛弃 不放弃

限速5英里/时

快 快 快

Go, go, go!

我娶了我家隔壁的女人

I married the lady next door.

是一个寡妇 没想到吧 她丈夫死了

A widow, no less. You know, her husband died.

在浴缸滑倒了

Slipped in the bath.

真的 他歪着头倒下

No kidding, he fell he cocked his head.

一命呜呼

And that was that.

他之前是个卖冰红茶的

He served us iced tea

某个下午突然就死了

the afternoon that it happened.

你知道吗 不是只有打仗才会死人

It doesn just take war, you know?

就像我一直说的 人人自危

We e all in the crosshairs, thats all Im sayin.

而且我不觉得

That and I don think...

一个女人该死

a woman should have to die

就因为她忠贞于她的混账情人

because shes got blood loyalty to her fuckin lover.

德国佬突然出现 瓦尔贝格和霍普韦尔就

After the Krauts showed, Walberg and Hopewell..

我们听说了

We got em.

一个女人死于交火

Woman died in the crossfire.

我要的可不只是一个死掉的士兵

I need more than a dead soldier

和他的情妇 中士

and his lover, Sergeant.

敌军的狙击手一天杀了我二十个士兵

Ive got 20 men a day being killed by sniper fire.

现在上层和丘吉尔首相都想知道

and word from above us and his Highness Churchill

那场血腥的枪杀事件是怎么回事

wants to know what the bloody holdup is.

我明白了

I understand.

但愿你真的明白 小子

Well, if you do, son.

从这里滚出去

Get the hell out there

给我搞点有用的情报回来

and get me some no-bullshit intelligence.

是 长官

Yes, sir.

我的天啊

Jesus Christ.

Hey.

交火了是吗

Some crossfire, huh?

我们都听说了 中士的那些鬼话

And we all heard that bullshit story Sarge told.

你好像不太想聊这件事

You don wanna talk about it.

我无所谓

Fine by me.

都不能为女士点烟了

Makes it impossible to light a ladys cigarette.

不过这不是因为神经问题

Its not nerves, though.

我十五岁起就这样了

Had it since I was 15.

不过 这儿

Now, this...

这才是他妈的神经问题

This is fuckin nerves.

战争开始前从没这样过

Never had anything like this before the war started.

从西西里登陆开始的

Fought it since Sicily,

我就一直在抠它

I just keep fuckin diggin at it.

萨勒诺战役回想起来真是一团糟

Thought Salerno was fucked up.

但是我说了 我不在乎 你懂我的意思吗

I don give a shit, what I tell you, you know what I mean?

来根烟吗

Here you go.

去你妈的 马森

Fuck you, Marson.

就当作无事发生吗

Just trying to keep the peace?

你打算这样吗 乔伊纳

Is that it, Joyner?

难道你当时试着阻止他了吗

Did you try and stop him?

我不知道

I don know.

也没机会

Never got the chance.

-我刚才不是问你了 -我说了我不知道

- Wasn what I asked you... - I said I don know, okay?

这是

This...

时代的终结

Its the end of times.

他妈的世界末日

Fuckin end of the world.

集合

Fall in!

意大利可真他妈美丽冻人

Beautiful fuckin freezing Italy.

我真不懂我妈之前为什么特别想来这旅游

You know, I have no idea why my mom wants to visit here so bad.

我感觉空气跟他妈的密歇根没差别

Smells like fuckin Michigan to me.

你还好吗 下士

You okay, Corporal?

没事 就是脚上起水泡了

Yeah, just got blisters, is all.

走吧

Lets go.

他们管这叫战地夹克吗

They call this a field jacket?

哪个战地 芬威棒球场吗

What field? Fenway?

何况它穿起来既不干燥也不暖和

Plus it doesn keep you dry or warm, so...

我都不懂这有什么用

I don know what the purpose is.

嘿 我跟你是一伙的

Hey, Im with you.

我们得做点什么 不然我们算什么东西

We gotta do somethin. Otherwise what are we anyway.

你这是在问我吗

You e askin me?

嘿 下士 关于你的军衔的传闻是真的吗

Hey, Corporal, is it true what they say about your stripes?

听说你拿着一把机枪

You got em chargin a machine-gun nest,

一个人干掉了四个德国佬是吗

took out four Krauts all by yourself?

别相信你听到的任何事

Don believe everything you hear.

我当然知道这个

Yeah, don I know that.

我叔叔是个警察

如果觉得《电影《和平()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。